Combo Card Renewal

- Dec/2018

In the interest of maintaining your job and permanent status in the United States, please be advised that a Combo Card (Advance Parole and EAD – Employment Authorization Document) is NOT automatically extended, and its renewal should be requested three months in advance of the expiration date. To renew a Combo Card, new forms I-131 and I-765 must be filed with USCIS, along with all other required documents. A new Combo Card is typically expedited within 90 days.

It is important to note that an EAD automatically extends once a renewal is filed ( but this DOES NOT extend the advance parole.

Also, please keep in mind that until a new Combo Card is delivered, you cannot leave the United States. An individual who departs the U.S. without a valid advance parole document can be barred from admission when attempting to re-enter the country.

If you have plans to internationalize your investments, develop business, and begin your expatriation process, it is important to have a team of lawyers with proven experience, acting in several jurisdictions and accredited by their respective governments. Our highly specialized professionals possess the technical skills required to evaluate the best alternatives and meet your needs and expectations.

To know which immigration option best suits your profile and that of your family, in addition to knowing more about the many possible alternatives for your projects to develop successfully, talk to one of our expert attorneys. Schedule a consultation with HAYMAN-WOODWARD PLLC now.

Our attorneys will assist you in all the details of your expatriation, at all stages, including business development in the United States. For our law firm, each case is unique and is treated as such, with personalized and individualized solutions.

HAYMAN-WOODWARD PLLC is a Washington (D.C) based law firm, specializing in immigration and federal tax laws. All legal services are provided by duly-licensed attorneys in each jurisdiction.

More News

E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security