U.S. immigration law provides foreign nationals with a variety of ways to become lawful permanent residents (obtain a Green Card) through employment in the United States.

HAYMAN-WOODWARD IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM LLP is here to guide you through this process.

These employment-based (EB) “preference immigrant” categories includes EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3.


  • Foreign nationals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics;
  • Outstanding professors and researchers; or
  • Certain multinational managers and executives.
Check your case


The EB-2 category is a Green Card for qualified people with exceptional ability and unique skills in their areas of expertise or training or who are members of the professions holding advanced degrees.

Professionals from the most diverse areas and with more than five years of proven experience in business, arts, and sciences fit this profile. Scientists, physicians, dentists, researchers, artists, entrepreneurs, educators, athletes, or those with a Ph.D. can apply for this category.

Their contributions to the United States national interest need to be demonstrated in a grounded manner, fulfilling all the requirements required by Immigration Law.

The Government of the United States is aware of the potential of these well-prepared professionals and seeks to improve the quality of bilateral relations with several nations through strategic partnerships, such as that developed with HAYMAN-WOODWARD.

Check your case


  • “Skilled workers” are persons whose jobs require a minimum of 2 years of training or experience, not of a temporary or seasonal nature. The skilled worker must meet the educational, training, or experience requirements of the job opportunity. Relevant post-secondary education may be considered as training.
  • “Professionals” are persons whose job requires at least a U.S. baccalaureate or foreign equivalent degree and are a member of the professions.
  • The “other workers” subcategory is for persons performing unskilled labor requiring less than 2 years of training, education, or experience, not of a temporary or seasonal nature.
Check your case

Do you qualify?

We are here to guide you through this process