- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Hayman-Woodward PLLC collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address – only via newsletter signup, so after the direct and specific consent of the visitor).
- General and always anonymous website usage analytics. This is to help us improve the website’s user experience and to understand the interests of our users.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Hayman-Woodward PLLC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or sign up for or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Hayman-Woodward PLLC may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Hayman-Woodward PLLC collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with general newsletters, special offers on other services we think you might like.
If you agree, Hayman-Woodward PLLC will share your data with our affiliate companies so that they may offer you their services.
When Hayman-Woodward PLLC processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Hayman-Woodward PLLC securely stores your data at MailChimp’s servers. (www.mailchimp.com).
Hayman-Woodward PLLC will keep your name and email address only, until you ask for the data to be deleted. You can also unsubscribe from our mailing list via each email (there is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email we send).
Hayman-Woodward PLLC would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our affiliate companies.
- Hayman-Woodward Wealth Management
- Hayman-Woodward Global Tax
- Not Your Typical Company
- Hayman-Woodward Aviation
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Hayman-Woodward PLLC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to its affiliate companies.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, unsubscribe from newsletters at the bottom of any email communication from us, or write us an email at office@HW.law.
What are your data protection rights?
Hayman-Woodward PLLC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Hayman-Woodward PLLC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Hayman-Woodward PLLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Hayman-Woodward PLLC to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Hayman-Woodward PLLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Hayman-Woodward PLLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Hayman-Woodward PLLC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Hayman-Woodward PLLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by telephone or email:
Call: +1 (202) 753-4133
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- To understand and manage the load on the website
- send customized advertising to some of our website users via specific marketing campaigns (see advertising cookies below)
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Hayman-Woodward PLLC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Hayman-Woodward PLLC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Hayman-Woodward PLLC sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Call: +1 (202) 753-4133
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you have a complaint or if you feel that Hayman-Woodward PLLC has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, please contact us.
Address: 1010 Vermont Avenue NW, Suite 810, Washington, DC 20005