As a reminder, USCIS flexibility for responding to certain agency requests has been extended again until Jan 1st, 2021, if notice or decision is dated between March 1st, 2020 and Jan 1st, 2021. On July 1st, the USCIS announced that, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, it was extending flexibilities previously announced on March to assist applicants and petitioners who are responding to certain:
* Requests for Evidence;
* Continuations to Request Evidence (N-14);
* Notices of Intent to Deny;
* Notices of Intent to Revoke;
* Notices of Intent to Rescind and Notices of Intent to Terminate regional investment centers;
* Filing date requirements for Form N-336, Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings (Under Section 336 of the INA); or
* Filing date requirements for Form I-290B, Notice USCIS Flexibility of Appeal or Motion.
This flexibility applies to the above documents if the issuance date listed on the request, notice or decision is between March 1st, 2020 and Jan 1st, 2021.
HAYMAN-WOODWARD will provide more updates as the situation develops and if you would like further information, please contact us at Book.Apt@HW.law (mailto:Book.Apt@HW.law)
HAYMAN-WOODWARD PLLC is a United States-based immigration law firm with its global headquarters positioned in the heart of Washington, D.C.
We are dedicated to support individuals and business entities in our quest to BUILD VALUE ACROSS BORDERS.
HAYMAN-WOODWARD PLLC assists its clients’ immigration (visas) needs worldwide, seamlessly bridging cultural gaps while ensuring clients’ continued success in the new market of their choice. Our team of legal professionals and management have decades of combined experience in the field of immigration law, with attorneys licensed to practice in various jurisdictions in the United States and internationally.
Our attorneys will assist you in all stages of your expatriation, including business development in the United States. For our law firm, each case is unique and is treated as such, with personalized and individualized solutions.